Thursday, March 18, 2010

Calvin Klein X Underwear

I was watching Family Guy on Hulu, and this Calvin Klein X ad kept coming up in the commercial interruptions. I usually don't mind advertisements because I love them and I myself is interested in going into the ad industry, but this really bothered me, I'm not sure if I like it or not. The ad is probably doing it's thing because I am posting this on my blog, and ranting about it and so more people see it and know about it. But it's content is so sexual I feel like it degrades Calvin Klein in general. I've always seen CK as a high-end brand, which guys wear their underwear to show off. But then I did some Google research, and noticed that many of their ads are rather sexual.

These print ads I don't mind, but the video commercial? I really don't know how I feel about it... Although many of my friends love it....

No comments:

Post a Comment